Due to the COVID19 pandemic and we are changing our lesson to online teaching until further notice.
Activities for kids to do at home
As kids will be home with us for the foreseeable future due to school closures, a lot of you are also trying to adjust to this new normal.
Below are some online resources to keep your kids busy at home, help support learning at home, with loads of stay-at-home educational activities for every age, tips from teachers on effective remote learning, and kid-friendly content that connects science with their daily lives [Welcome all parents to share as well]. Click on a link to go to the site.
- TED-ED@ home Education
- Scholastic, learn at home
- Epic ! Books for kids (30 days free trial)
- Kiwico free resource to support at home learning
- Brain pop
- Nasa space place
- 100 Activities To Do At Home During School Closures
- Over 30 Virtual Field Trips with Links (takes a while to load)
- 50 Free screen things to do with your kids
- Art for Kids Hub
- A Facebook page from a Chinese parent with many more links
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Circle Time Fun
- Storyline Online
- International Children’s Digital Library
- National Geographic kids
- Oxford Owl
- Kids World Fun
- Fun Brain
- Galileo Legacy Site
- Climate Kids
- The Lorax Project
- My First Garden
- The Farmer’s Almanac for Kids
- Building Big
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Every day at 1 pm
Please reach out if we can help. We’re in this together. Please stay safe and take care of one another.